- By Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle | Jan 5With a history of acceptance and openness, it’s no surprise that Stockholm is widely considered the LGBT capital of Scandinavia. The first country in the world to declassify homosexuality as an illness in 1979, Sweden legalized gay marriage in 2009.
- By Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle | Dec 31Seventy-two dogs bayed in the gloaming, as the horizon glowed a frosty blue. We were one hundred miles north of the Arctic Circle where the temperature was minus fifteen degrees Celsius - and we were heading deeper into the tundra: to the IceHotel.
- Aug 16The biggest Pride festival in Scandinavia, Stockholm Pride 2011 celebrated "Openness" with an exuberant parade and a three-night party marked by a surfeit of extraordinary specimens from a city long heralded for its stunning beauty.
- By Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle | Aug 25For many people who visit Stockholm, there’s only the Grand. Madonna, for example. Or Greta Garbo who holed up here, taking her meals in privacy. Charlie Chaplin hosted Ingmar Bergman in his suite. And every year, Nobel Laureates are in residence.
- By Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle | Aug 31Beauty has been, for years, synonymous with Sweden. After all, this is the country that conquered the world with their Nordic models, clothed the globe in H&M fashions, furnished our homes in Ikea - and drowned the world in Absolut.
- By Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle | Mar 21Concierge Travel’s recent Central American cruise aboard the Star Flyer, a four-masted clipper ship, was a seven-day idyll through the North Pacific Ocean, with six ports o’call and a cavalcade of talent, including Amy & Freddy, Maissie, and ChiChi Rones.
- By Robert Doyle | Mar 21Denmark has long held a fascination for gay people, thanks to timeless interior design alongside LGBT civil rights - and now that Copenhagen is the foodie mecca of Northern Europe, the Danes are welcoming LGBT people from all over the globe.
- Mar 21Ever since Copenhagen’s Noma has been repeatedly named "Best Restaurant in the World," the city has become a foodie mecca - and when combined with a history of timeless design, Copenhagen is a true haven for gays who love everything related to good taste.
- Feb 5A year-round resort with lakes, Mont Tremblant resort is best known as a ski destination with 700 acres of ski terrain on slopes with inclines as steep as 42 degrees. Check out the photos of the "Top Ski Resort in Eastern North America."
- By Robert Doyle | Feb 5The snow started slowly. Unbeknownst to those of us already atop the summit of Mont Tremblant in Quebec, the entire region was about to be slammed with the year’s first major snowstorm - making for some of the most joyous skiing of the season.
Rush @ Club Cafe :: Saturday, October 18, 2014It was another packed night at Rush @ Club Cafe this past Saturday. Here are the pics...
Monster's Ball @ The Museum Of Science And Industry :: October 18, 2014What a great time it was at the 38th annual "All Hallows Masquerade Ball" at the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa. There were over 2000 attendees and some amazing costumes. Check out the photos.
2014 Aspen Gay Ski Week HRC Benefit @ The Caribou Club :: January 15, 2014Aspen's premier private night club and restaurant welcomed Gay Ski Week attendees for an evening of dancing and cocktails. This event is in partnership with the Colorado division of HRC and the HRC Federal Club. Check out the photos.