- Jun 7Queens has the outer boroughs’ most visible lesbian and gay population. It is home to more gay bars after Manhattan and also a large gay African-American and Latino population. All of these reasons make the ever growing Gay Pride celebration in Jackson Heights the perfect reason to venture out of the city and into this friendly, exciting and fun event.
- May 16"Freedom to Be" was the theme for the eighth annual New Hope Celebrates Pride parade, which ambled, tooted and trotted down Ferry and So. Main Streets in the borough this past Saturday. The parade was filled with music from The Philadelphia Freedom Band and The Gay and Lesbian Big Apple Corps Marching Band, floats, flag-twirlers, Mummers, colorful entertainers, families and many friends of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered as well as allied community. It even included recognizing former Congressman Patrick Murphy for his efforts in repealing "Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell". After the parade everyone went to Mechanic Street where the party went into full swing with local performers and some surprises. EDGE was there to capture all the festivities!
- Apr 20Miami Beach Gay Pride 2011 featured an extraordinary and fun Festival and Expo on the shores of South Beach. With 35,000 persons in attendance, great vendors, great stage performances and uplifting music on the dance floor, the Festival and Expo was both an opportunity to reach and market gay business and services to the LGBT community and a chance to celebrate the festive Miami Pride day! EDGE was there, here are the great pics!
- Jun 12Stone-throwing extremists disrupted a gay pride march in Croatia on Saturday, a day after the Balkan country was given the green light to join the European Union.
- Jun 13The yearly Pride festival at Boston City Hall was a wet, but exuberant, affair. With lots of sizzling performances, plus tons of local LGBT businesses present to offer their wares, the afternoon was successful despite the weather. Check out the pics!
- Jun 13For the girls in the crowd, the annual Esme Block Party is the highlight of Boston Gay Pride. Two thousand girls dancing the afternoon away to the music of DJ Linda Lowell, with beer and laughs thrown in. EDGE was in the house - here are the pics!
- Jun 13The popular Boston Gay Pride boys block party returned, this year benefitting AIDS Action Committee. DJ Darrin Friedman provided the music, Bud Light provided the beer, and the gay community partied away the afternoon. Photos here!
- By Mahalel Kilian Melloy | Jun 13The Archdiocese of Boston commanded St. Cecilia’s Church in the city’s Back Bay neighborhood not to go forward with a mass for GLBT people of faith over Pride weekend. But the spirit of love and community could not be suppressed.
Rush @ Club Cafe :: Saturday, October 18, 2014It was another packed night at Rush @ Club Cafe this past Saturday. Here are the pics...
Monster's Ball @ The Museum Of Science And Industry :: October 18, 2014What a great time it was at the 38th annual "All Hallows Masquerade Ball" at the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa. There were over 2000 attendees and some amazing costumes. Check out the photos.
2014 Aspen Gay Ski Week HRC Benefit @ The Caribou Club :: January 15, 2014Aspen's premier private night club and restaurant welcomed Gay Ski Week attendees for an evening of dancing and cocktails. This event is in partnership with the Colorado division of HRC and the HRC Federal Club. Check out the photos.
Hubbard Street + The Second City: The Art of Falling
Zeitgeisting TV: 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'; Episode 2
Pennsylvania Ballet Launches New Era with Angel Corella
Man Jailed For Threatening Gay Bar Patrons With Bat
PopUps: Shonda Rhimes Destroys Twitter User Complaining About Gay Sex Scenes
Catholic School Says 'No Way' to Ellen Page Film About Gays