- By Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle | May 28Consistently ranked among the world’s top ten cities for quality of life, Bern, the capital of Switzerland, was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 for its medieval Old Town, built in 1191 - and in springtime, few places are as beautiful.
- By Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle | Jun 8The airport is in France - but your ticket says Switzerland - and the official language is German. Carmen Sandiego, where are we now? Located on the river Rhine, where the borders of Switzerland, France, and Germany meet, Basel is a nexus of culture.
- By Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle | Jul 5The wealthiest city in Europe, Zurich has been designated the city with the best quality of life in the world - for seven years in a row. A world leader in climate control, Zurich is also a city where a plurality of citizens profess no faith or religion.
- Jul 14Ever since F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald landed in the south of France during the Twenties, the Cote d’Azur has been a haven for the beautiful and the gifted who are drawn to the azure waters of the Mediterranean and the pink villages of France.
- Aug 2As a phrase, "summer in Paris" has a kind of hypnotizing appeal - and to find oneself in the City of Light during the brightest season is to fall in love with the city’s charms all over again.
- Jul 21Nearly one in four residents of Montpellier, France is a student, which makes for an eternally youthful city - even one that was founded in 985 AD. If Paris is for lovers, Montpellier is for students in love - and especially in summer.
- Jul 28Il Chiostro has been organizing a one-week workshop in Italy for gay men every year since 2000. Each year they select a new destination, settle in, and slowly absorb the culture, art, cuisine, wine, and traditions.
- By Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle | Aug 2Even with a weakened dollar, it’s still possible to vacation in Paris. Picnic on the banks of the Seine. Wander the Tuileries. Stroll through the Marais. A thousand quotidian pleasures will remind you why you’ll always love Paris best.
- By Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle | Jul 25One of the biggest Pride celebrations - and longest: ten days and nights! - turns 21 this year. That’s right, Manchester Pride, winner of "Best UK Pride" and a nominee for "World’s Best Pride" shows the world why I [HEART} MCR is a global sentiment.
- Jul 25Manchester Pride turns 21 this year, but as these photos attest, there’s more to Manchester, England than Canal Street and the Gay Village. It’s no wonder that so many people - all around the world - wear t-shirts that read: I [heart] MCR.
- By JOHN HEILPRIN | Sep 12The dramatic slide in sales of Emmental, popularly known as "Swiss cheese" in North America, is caused by the strength of the Swiss franc, a financial phenomenon that is driving down profits in sectors across all of export-driven Switzerland.
- By Steve Weinstein | Sep 12How do you navigate your way from the United States to the United Kingdom for the first time? EDGE’s Jim Halterman takes you step-by-step how to get there, what to do when you’re there and, of course, where to find the boys!
- Oct 28The 14-day Springtime in the Alps tour features five scenic rail excursions-the Bernina Express, Glacier Express, Voralpen Express, GoldenPass Panoramic Express, and Europe’s highest open-air cog railway.
- By Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle | Jan 25History, geography, and current events have never been my strong suits. But even I, who would rather be immersed in a plate of
loukamoades(Greek doughnuts) than stumbling among the rubble of an archeological ruin, found myself inspired.
Rush @ Club Cafe :: Saturday, October 18, 2014It was another packed night at Rush @ Club Cafe this past Saturday. Here are the pics...
Monster's Ball @ The Museum Of Science And Industry :: October 18, 2014What a great time it was at the 38th annual "All Hallows Masquerade Ball" at the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa. There were over 2000 attendees and some amazing costumes. Check out the photos.
2014 Aspen Gay Ski Week HRC Benefit @ The Caribou Club :: January 15, 2014Aspen's premier private night club and restaurant welcomed Gay Ski Week attendees for an evening of dancing and cocktails. This event is in partnership with the Colorado division of HRC and the HRC Federal Club. Check out the photos.
Fla. Gay Man Says He's Happier After Removing Large Genitals
Obama Praises Supreme Court's Gay Marriage Orders
Giant Butt Plug Erected in Paris Upsets Anti-Gay French Group
Hubbard Street + The Second City: The Art of Falling
Obama Names Ebola 'Czar' as Precautions Expand
Federal Court Strikes Down Arizona Ban on Gay Marriage