- By Mark Thompson | Jul 27Chef José Andrés opened the first Jaleo in D.C. in 1993, followed by two metropolitan Washington outposts that made Jaleo a beloved local institution. Andrés’ fourth Jaleo opened at the Cosmopolitan in 2011 to become Vegas’s "Best New Restaurant."
- Jun 17The Strip will shine a little brighter July 12-15 as Fabulous Las Vegas returns for a third year with its uniquely Vegas-style LGBT celebration. The extended weekend, hosted exclusively by MGM Resorts International, will offer a full line-up.
- Jul 3Love Vegas, baby? Well here’s your chance to compete, win and enjoy an all-expense paid trip to Las Vegas with Luxor’s "Race Through the Pyramid" August 13 - 17.
- By Mark Thompson | Aug 14If what you know about eating in Vegas is a late-night buffet, then you need to return to the city that has become the dining mecca of the States.
- By Mark Thompson | Jul 25"I love Vegas," he said, emphasis on the verb, his voice a mixture of awe, enthusiasm - and relief at finding himself (again) in the world’s most spectacular adult playground.
- Aug 15The four-day journey from Vancouver to Toronto is one of the world’s most legendary long-haul journeys - and, arguably, the best way to experience the beauty of western Canada and the Canadian Rockies, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- By Joey Amato | Aug 31My first trip back to Sin City in over 12 years proved to be a memorable one. Not only was I surprised by its enormity, but I was also shocked to see how upscale and chic the city has become.
- Aug 24As a violet sponsor of the event, CSI: The Experience will walk in the Pride Night Parade on Sept. 7 and be represented at the Pride Festival on Sept. 8.
- Oct 12After more than 15 years of planning, the Neon Museum, a Las Vegas historical institution dedicated to the preservation and celebration of some of the city’s most distinctive architectural landmarks, will open its doors to the public in October 2012.
- Sep 8Master mixologists stir up rare ingredients including white spirits barrel-aged in-house, gin-compressed blueberries, atomized angostura orange bitters and elderflower dust, heightening the innovative beverage offerings.
- Oct 14The Las Vegas Halloween Parade is dedicated to the cultural and creative life of Las Vegas and to the advancement of large-scale participatory events.
- By Joey Amato | Oct 31When it comes to Las Vegas, most visitors just see the neon lights, endless rows of slot machines, glamorous shows and lavish buffets, but what many people don’t notice are the millions of dollars spent to market Las Vegas to the LGBT community.
- Nov 5A new culinary and artistic collaboration will splash a NYC East Village vibe into the heart of Las Vegas with tasty gourmet burgers and graffiti installations from renowned street artists.
- By Mark Thompson | Nov 27A broken-hearted bone to pick with Sin City results in an adrenaline-filled adventure and 855-foot leap of faith.
Rush @ Club Cafe :: Saturday, October 18, 2014It was another packed night at Rush @ Club Cafe this past Saturday. Here are the pics...
Night of 100 Drag Queens @ Sidetrack :: October 23, 2014Benefiting Equality Illinois, video bar Sidetrack hosted Night of 100 Drag Queens with an animal theme. Check out the photos.
Monster's Ball @ The Museum Of Science And Industry :: October 18, 2014What a great time it was at the 38th annual "All Hallows Masquerade Ball" at the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa. There were over 2000 attendees and some amazing costumes. Check out the photos.
Review: Army Biased Against Transgender Worker
Lady Gaga Invites Man on Stage to Propose to Boyfriend
Idina Menzel Lets Go Her 'Holiday Wishes'
Judge Upholds Puerto Rico's Gay Marriage Ban
Lance Bass and Partner Set Wedding Date
Audio Surfaces of Potty-Mouthed Bristol Palin's Account of Drunken Brawl