- By Mark Thompson | Oct 4The next time you’re thinking of a week in Paris, think about spending a weekend in nearby Reims, the center of the Champagne region and home to one of the three most beautiful Gothic cathedrals in the world (the other two being Chartres and Amiens).
- By Mark Thompson | Oct 1Located just off rue de Rivoli on a pedestrian stretch of rue St. Martin in le Marais, Benoit Matray’s restaurant still exudes the same seductive charms that made his Lyons-style restaurant such a neighborhood favorite during his lifetime.
- By Mark Thompson | Sep 28Air France’s A380, the world’s largest civil aircraft, made its inaugural flight between Paris and New York in November of 2009. In the ensuing two years, this double-decker, four-engine super jumbo aircraft has become favored by aeronautic aficionados.
- By ERIC RISBERG | Oct 17Buena Vista, now a state historical landmark, was founded in 1857 by Hungarian-born Count Agoston Haraszthy, who procured the 800 acres for his winery outside Sonoma with dreams of producing premium wine.
- Oct 16A youthful city with numerous schools of higher learning, Nancy is home to more than 45,000 students; 90 minutes from Paris by high-speed train), the northeastern French city in the Lorraine makes for a perfect weekend getaway.
- By Mark Thompson | Oct 16Nancy is the city that rivaled Paris as a center of art and architecture at the end of the 19th century. First built in the 11th century, Nancy was the one-time capital of the Duchy of Lorraine, which helped it attract many artists.
- By Thomas Adamson | Nov 5France’s Socialist government prepares to unveil its draft "marriage for everyone" law Wednesday, polls show wavering support for the idea and for the president amid increasingly vocal opposition in this traditionally Catholic country.
- Nov 6France’s government is introducing a bill this week that would let homosexual couples marry and adopt children. Such a law would make France the 12th country to legalize gay marriage, and the biggest country - both in population and economy - to do so.
Halloween Party @ Alegria :: October 26, 2014Alegria is an institution in NYC and its Halloween version is without a doubt the best one of them all. Ric Sena, its producer, puts together the most amazingly striking spectacle of lights , music, costumes and dancers.
Rush @ Club Cafe :: Saturday, October 25, 2014It was another packed Rush @ Club Cafe this past Saturday. Here are the pics.
Night Of The Living Drag :: October 25, 2014Milk, Jujubee, Ivy Winters, Ben DeLaCreme and many others, were the stars at RuPaul's "Night Of The Living Drag," a night of scary looks and brilliant performances. A Brando Voss production, hosted by Sharon Needles, with music by Mimi Imfurst.